Monday, 9:00 am - 1:00 pm -- June 26-30, 2017
June 26 – 30, 2017
9:00am – 1:00pm
Camp locations include Open Spirit, Garden in the Woods, Upper Mill Brook Conservation Area in Wayland, and Nobscot Reservation. We will also go canoeing.
- Explore the wonders of woods and fields and streams!
- Play games, explore trails and investigate rivers, brooks, and ponds.
- Make friends with a tree and get wet.
- Make nature crafts, keep a nature journal, and catch bugs.
- Every session will include hikes, activities, lunch time, and quiet time.
Who: For children entering 2nd through 5th grade (or 6 years old by May 1)
When: June 26-30 from 9:00am – 1:00pm
Where: Open Spirit (39 Edwards St. Framingham) and various local nature spots. Details on drop-off locations and exact itinerary will be provided after registration.
- $115 for early bird registration and payment by May 1
- $135 from May 2-June 19
- $145 from June 20 to 26
To Pre-register for the camp, you must fill out this online form.
You must fill out the form for every child you are registering.
Checks should be made out to Open Spirit with “Woodland Adventure Week” in the memo, and sent to:
39 Edwards St.
Framingham, MA 01701
To pay by PayPal, please click the link below.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
$115 if paid by May 1, $135 if paid by June 19, $145 if paid by June 26
For More Info:
Rabbi Katy Allen, Facilitator of the One Earth Collaborative, and Michael Corthell, Counselor, Coach, and One Earth Collaborative Advisory Council member